Friday, January 10, 2014

Catch up - January 10, 2014


Well, we have landed at Grace Pointe. It was very overwhelming for Kris - actually for both of us.  He had a restless night and didn't get quality sleep, the incontinence interferes plus restlessness. I am hoping tonight will be better as I was ready to take us home today. I don't see much change and for the cost, I could  probably get help at home for less AND I would be home..... I'm never happy :( 


He did seem to do better this am except his back is really hurting from the fall. The staff is very nice, but not too quick to respond, can't have both I guess.  We have 20 days to figure it all out.
 
Kris is in room 118   Well, as my mom always tells me, give things 24 hours before going too crazy :). 
And I know who is holding us, thank you God!  And I am praying for you all as you pray for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment