Friday, February 7, 2014

Kris was playing balloon volleyball when i walked in, he didn't notice me until i sat behind him and spoke his name and then touched his shoulder, he stood up but did not turn in my direction... we were once again very happy to see one another and sat on the couch and watched the others - he kept reaching up when the ball and watched intently,, patty my hand in between times.  He ate two big pieces of meatloaf but that is about it, no breakfast, no supper but did have two protein bars and banana bread that I had left after the supper plates were gone. Had a good nap and is watching a movie.  I hope he sleeps in his bed tonight, or at least i hope he sleeps.  I am tired today for some reason.. old age I suppose:)  So dear friends, I pray you all have a good night.  thanks for the reminder Shari,, "Be still, and know that I am God."

No comments:

Post a Comment