Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Met with the doctor this morning - Kris is complaining of great pain, at first we couldn't figure out if it was his back or not, it was not his back but another issue which is being treated.  Dr also said he had received the first results from the blood test for Wilson's Disease and all was normal, they are waiting for the 'copper' results and will let me know as soon as it comes in; he is doubtful that anything will turn up but wanted to make sure and I agree.  This doctor will also be following Kris here at home and for that I am grateful.  Kris didn't eat breakfast but did eat a good lunch.  Due to some unforeseen circumstances Kris will be coming home tomorrow!  Yeah....  So will close for now so i can get things done tonight.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  Will keep the blog going but maybe not as often :) 

2 comments:

  1. I have some beef barley soup I could bring to you - would that help? Jo Anne T

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sweet of you... i hate to bother you but i appreciate your note. I don't check the comments, didn't even know they were there :) my regular email is debbiegravenstein@aol.com,,, which i check more often. You are so awesome Jo Anne, i am blessed to have you as a neighbor and friend.

    ReplyDelete