Thursday, March 13, 2014

Another rough day for Kris.  On the way to Aspen House this morning I received a call from the director that they can no longer care for Kris due to his aggression and agitation.  After a meeting and directives, they called an ambulance and he was taken to Medical Center of the Rockies.  Sometimes I believe God does things for a reason only known to Him at the time.  Kris finally had an xray of his back and found a stress fracture of one of his vertebraes, CT scan of the head will be reported on tomorrow.  They admitted him and immediately I was impressed with the thoroughness and gentleness of which the staff worked.  He had been administered many 'cocktails' throughout the day and I left him with a staff person to grab some things for the night and will return.  He also has shingles and even worse tissue breakdown than before, all being treated.  I pray he will get some rest and recovery.  I do not know what the plan is for the future but will keep you posted.  Thank you for your continued prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, if you don't have a shingles vaccine, I hope you get one. You can see the misery shingles causes with Kris.

    ReplyDelete