Wednesday, March 5, 2014

http://www.meadowviewofgreeley.com/

I lied, I am still blogging... I had applied at a memory care unit here in Greeley, not far from our home and was so impressed with the facility and the care that I saw while touring.  Kris liked it too as it had nice wide halls to pace :)... to make a long story short (believe it or not) - they accepted our application as of this morning and we will be moving Kris there tomorrow.  I believe Dr. M will still be caring for Kris which makes me very happy and I feel better having Kris close by.  The name of the facility is Meadow View and their memory care unit is awesome - Kris will have his own room and his own furniture (which they will move for us), a view of the mountains from his room and the dining area, a nice big open backyard area that he can walk whenever he wants  - to name just a few things.  I feel really good about this... and that is something to be thankful for.  It's Ash Wednesday today - a day to remember our faith. 

Jesus Calling  (not scripture): "I will not necessarily remove your problems, but My wisdom is sufficient to bring good out of every one of them." 

No comments:

Post a Comment