Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 3 or 3,000?  Have had so many wonderful friends and neighbors coming by to offer condolences, phone calls, cards, food, and always love.  I thought I was doing very well, but last night the tsunami wave hit me from the back.... with faith and love, I made it through and this morning as I lay in bed not wanting to face the day, I heard Kris' voice "get a grip!  get up and clean or something,,, move."  So I did, have been cleaning house all day... couldn't get all the appliances moved out so came up with a great idea of using the leaf blower... well, you picture it (Kris would be rolling his eyes). :|   My friend says "don't think about it", others say "stay busy",,, all is good advice.  I just know it will take a long time to heal, but the good news is, I know I will.

I will meet with Greeley Wesleyan tomorrow to make final arrangements and will post as soon as plans are confirmed - tentatively looking at Friday, maybe 1:00.    Thank you ALL for your love and encouragement, support, sweet stories of Kris, and thoughts and prayers, and precious photos.  It still seems surreal, but there are times like that in our life.   Please pray for my cousins and families as they mourn the passing of their loved one, Marjorie Laas.  I know too where Aunt Marj is and can see her loving husband waiting with open arms.  Also pray for my father, Don Bain, who was hospitalized last night.  Everyone is fighting a battle or storm, no one is exempt... so pray for one another. 

The wind will never feel the same,,, and that's a good thing.  Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment